Our farm, 100-acres of pasture, meadow and woods, is nestled in the Bras d’Or Lake Biosphere and overlooks the beautiful Bras d’Or Lake. Although not organic, we aim to farm as earth-friendly as possible. We grow some of our own food, eat locally, compost and recycle and we avoid the use of commercial pesticides and herbicides.
Ridley Bronze Turkey Hatching Eggs for sale.
We are also building a small cut-flower business and are currently growing mostly Gladiolas, Dahlias, Zinnias, Snapdragons, Cosmos, and Asters.
Available for sale:
- Eggs – $3.50/doz
- Fresh flower bouquets, made to order – priced individually
- Farm Tour $15/family (Please call ahead) PLEASE NOTE: Farm tours are cancelled until further notice.
Visit us at the Ross Ferry Farmer’s Market on Sunday’s 1-3 pm at the Ross Ferry Fire Hall (July through Sept)
Seaweed and Sod Farm’s Market Offerings:
- Fresh cut flower bouquets
- Original photographs – “Captured. By Terri”
- Rustic Signs – Custom work available
After the Market be sure to stop by the Ross Ferry Marine Park for a Hot Dog or Sausage and their world famous french fries!
PLEASE NOTE: The Farmers’ Market and Sunday BBQ’s are cancelled until further notice.